Monday, June 9, 2008

About My Husband Tag!!

Here is Rob working on his Dodge charger and proudly displaying the fishing net I got him for his birthday.

1. What is his name? Robert Bodily

2. Who eats more? He does most of the time. I usually leave 1 or 2 bites left on the plate of whatever I eat. It drives him crazy so he always ends up eating my leftovers, well, most of the time.

3. Who said I love you first? He did.

4. Who is taller? That is obvious! Rob is ELEVEN inches taller than me.

5. Who is smarter? I am more book smart and Rob is more street smart, or maybe I should call him a barrel of useless information. He knows all sorts of sports statistics and random world events in the news. Whenever we play trivia games, he kicks my trash.

6. Who is more sensitive? Me, unless one of his sports teams loses, then I here him punch the couch, mutter choice words under his breath, and sometimes even see a single tear trickle down his cheek.

7.Who does the laundry? Rob does 75% of the time, and I finally after 5 years of marriage have got him trained to sort clothes according to color, check the pockets, and not put certain items in the dryer to prevent shrinking. Well, actually this might still be a work in progress as Rob did wash a pack of gum with the laundry last week- luckily, no clothing causualties this time, just an afternoon of picking gum off wet clothes.

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed, Rob does.

9. Who pays the bills? I do.

10. Who cooks more? We usually cook together. You should see us cook hamburger. I tilt the pan and hold all the meat to one side while all of the fat drains to the other side of the pan, and Rob scoops it out with a spoon. Is that not the most romantic thing you have ever heard!

11. What meals do you cook together? We usually make tacos, chocolate chip cookies, and smoothies.

12. Who is more stubborn? Me.

13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Rob is. I have no rememberance of EVER being wrong thus far in our relationship.

14. Who has more siblings? Rob has 5, I have 4.

15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We work as a team.

16. What do you like to do together? Rob probaby thinks out favorite thing to do together is have Sports Center on the TV and at the same time surf the internet on the laptop looking at ESPN.com, MLB.com, etc. Actually what we really like to do together is make snacks, play UNO or other games, go on drives, go on trips, go to the gym, and talk until all hours of the night about nothing.
17. Who eats more sweets? Rob is so sweet. He always is bringing me my favorite candy or taking me out for shakes. So, to be a good wife who is grateful for the gifts my husband gives me, I take one for the team and eat more sweets than him. Plus Rob has diabetes, so he usually tries to limit the sugar.

18. Guilty pleasures? 7-Eleven hot dogs with chili and cheese.

19. How did you meet? At the fitness center at Dixie College.

20. Who asked who out first? Rob asked me out to Applebee's.

21. Who kissed who first? Rob kissed me. We were sharing a bowl of spaghetti and accidentally slurpped the same noodle and the rest is history.

22. Who proposed? Rob did. He gave me a rose that had "Katy, will you marry me" printed on the rose petal.

23. His best features? I love Rob's sweet smile. I love to see him laugh.

24. What is his greatest quality? He is great with kids. He is kind and loving. He brings me flowers for no reason. He is good at helping around the house. He is responsible and takes care of all out car/house problems. Most of all, he treats me like gold.

25. Tag? Avree, Kara, Sariah, Melissa

8 comments:

Jeff and Emily said...

You win for the most hilarious tag I have ever read. Also, I'm feeling a little shocked about the fact that Rob does the laundry. I mean you did all of our laundry in St. George forever, you even taught me how to do laundry....Hilarious. He's great. I can't wait to see everyone on saturday!!

Robyn Reynolds said...

You guys are so cute! I always laugh at that story where Rob toled you..."The waitress might think you want a grand slam". That was pretty funny.

Calli Hayman said...

Yay! Good ol' Rob! Those were the days back at Dixie! He's quite the fun fello! And i agree with Em- funniest tag ever especially the spaghetti romantic dinner!

Annette said...

Love it, love it!! I don't know about you eating the most sweets. you might want to check down in your sofa cushions for hidden hostess snack wrappers

Avree said...

I love the cooking hamburger part, it was so romantic I almost cried! Thanks for tagging me, you're the first one to tag me, I was starting to feel like a blogging loser. I'll do it when I get back home and can get some pictures of my hottie husband.

Robyn Reynolds said...

I wasn't able to make it to your shower because I was in Park City this weekend but I have a little gift for you so we need to get together sometime.

Anonymous said...

Katy I'm so sad I couldn't come:( I had to work. I hope you got lots of good and expensive gifts;) I do need your address because Heidi and I are throwing Robyn one on July 26! You might be delivering your baby that day, but we never know:) Miss you!

Heidi said...

How funny. I've never gotten to know him, but he seems like a funny guy! I love the proposal. That's original!