Friday, May 30, 2008

Summer League Softball

Rob's been having some fun playing softball on Tuesday nights. He plays on a team with his brother in Orem. I feel like a "little league mom" in the stands. I yell out the typical phrases that must be called out at any softball game such as, " Wait for your pitch," "At least you got a peice of it," and by far my favorite, "Let them pitch to you." After each game Rob always jokingly asks where his orange slices, capri suns, and granola bars are. I told him that we can go to Chucky Cheese Pizza after his last game to celebrate a great season.
















5 comments:

Heidi said...

That's awesome. Way to get into the game.
I can't believe you're due so soon! I want to come see the baby when you have it, for sure. We are having a shower for Robyn on July 19th. When are you due?

Robyn Reynolds said...

I can't believe how far along you are. You will have this baby in no time. I wish I was that close! :)

Avree said...

I'm glad you're so supportive of Rob! Make sure that when he doesn't swing you yell "good eye!" and when he swings and misses yell "good swing!". You look so cute, I can't wait to see that baby!

Michelle said...

Looks like fun. I can just picture you in the stands yelling! It was good to see you at the blessing. Thanks for coming!

Robyn Reynolds said...

I tagged you on my blog so you better do it! :)