Sunday, May 11, 2008

Breaking News...Well, not exactly

I am 29 weeks preganant this Tuesday. Wow, time is flying by. I feel the baby kick like crazy all day long. This morning he woke me up around 7:00am with the kicking, and the rolling, and more kicking. I was hoping to sleep in, but I guess that didn't happen.
Rob started school this past week. He has been studying hard and loving every minute of it... Ha Ha Ha, yea right. It is only an 8 week course so he is hoping it goes by fast and painless.
I guess today was my first Mothers day...I think. Being pregnant counts as a mother, right? Well, even if I am not quite a mother yet, I took the candy bar that they gave me during church and ate it during Gospel Doctrine :)
Other great news to report, I got a new bedspread. Eventful, I know. But all you ladies out there know how exciting new house stuff can be. I have made my bed faithfully every day since I got it, so I guess it is good motivation for me to be a better house cleaner. The best part about this purchase is that it was 75% off, plus and additional 30% off!!! I am officially inviting anyone in need of new bedding to hit up a Dillards near you. (Rob didn't want me to report on the new bedspread, but to me, that is the event of the week!)

9 comments:

Carly said...

Katy, I'm with you! That's newsworthy! Happy Mother's Day!

Michelle said...

You def can include yourself in the new mother category. I feel for Rob. I am starting back up with school in Sept. and not looking forward to it!

Jeff and Emily said...

Yay!! I love hearing about your pregnancy. That's so awesome...your first mothers day. And I agree, getting a new bedspread is totally noteworthy. Woo-hoo:)

Avree said...

Congrats on the new bedspread, that is definitely exciting in my book! You are definitely a mom already, how fun to feel him kicking so much!

Annette said...

Tell Robbie new bedding is right up there with web gems if not better. That is definately the highlight of the week if not the month as far as I am concerned. I'm sad out Dillard's didn't have the same selection.

Heidi said...

Awesome! Bedspreads can make your house feel like more of a home. :) Summer courses can be tough, I've heard, since they cram everything into an eight week period - but quick is the way to go if you are dedicated and want to get it over with!

Calli Hayman said...

yeah katy! happy late mothers day! we need to get together and plan the details of your baby shower!! yay! i'm excited!

Taylors6 said...

Katie! It's Becky (Reed) Taylor! I was so excited to see you commented on my blog. I love your blog and I'm SOOOOO excited your pregnant! Congrats! So I'm curious...how's your friend that you found my blog through?

Robyn Reynolds said...

I love that you are pregnant too! It is fun to you go through the same things. By the way if I got new bedding I would be so excited too! I love house stuff. I guess I need a house first though :)