Monday, February 23, 2009

We have been doing some house hunting lately. It has been pretty fun seeing what is out there, but it is a little overwhelming as well. It is a tough decision to buy a house. I don't know how we are ever going to decide on one. So far there are good and bad things about all the houses we've seen. I guess we just need to keep looking.

Kaden has been trying to cut his front bottom teeth for what seems like forever. He's had these red little bumps, that cause him to cry when they are touched, for weeks. Finally on Saturday he was able to cut one of them. Teething is so sad for babies. He has been guarding his mouth and won't let me in to take a picture yet...more to come.


He got a new high chair a few days ago. It is so much easier to feed him. I have been feeding him in a bouncy seat thus far, and he finally was getting too wild an bouncy causing food to get everywhere. He is much happier in his seat.


This time of year makes me a little frustrated. The weather teases you with warmth, then it snows. It gets a little bit warmer, then it rains. I can't wait until coat weather is over. I am antsy to be outside again and have the crud out of the air.
Here are a few pics of Kaden's photo shoot. I didn't work today and we had a great time. It was hard to get pictures that weren't blurry because he wouldn't stop moving!

9 comments:

Avree said...

Good luck on the house hunting, I'm sure you'll find one you like eventually. Just keep looking. This is an awesome time to buy a house (like you didn't already know that). When Matt and I were looking at houses a lot of the builders for new ones told us they were willing to switch out anything we didn't like (i.e. paint colors, counter tops, flooring, etc) Some builders are pretty desperate to sell and they can easily have their workers come switch something out.

Kaden looks so cute! I'm sorry about the teething, it's the worst! Spencer got 4 up top all in a matter of a few weeks; needless to say, he was not much fun for awhile.

Kara is coming to Utah on March 4th and we were thinking it would be fun to all get together for dinner or something. I'm sure we'll be sending an e-mail around soon.

The Jensen's said...

Not to tease you or anything, but it's going to be 70 today in St. George! I am so excited! So sad about the little guys teeth. I hate teething! Colton is getting his vampire fangs right now and isn't a happy camper! Where did you get that awesome tub seat? I want to get one for Trey! LOVE IT!!

Carly said...

Kate, little Kaden is such a cutie! Everytime I see your blog it catches me by surprise just how cute he really is! We need to get our little men together and play!

Robyn Reynolds said...

He is such a smiley little boy. I love it. We just put Ava in her high chair too and it is heaven. I put toys on the tray while I am cooking and she loves it.

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh Katy he is totally a mini rob. He is so dang cute. I can't believe how much he lightened up. I guess Kyler did the same thing. It was good to see you today and chat for a minute.

Sariah said...

Cute baby pics. You took those yourself? They are every bit as cute as ones you spend lot'sa $$$ on. I espesially love when you click on the pic for a closer look and you see where his light gray shirt has been darkened under his little neck from the baby drool. It's so cute. At that age they always have slobber glistening chins/necks, and wet shirts.

Calli Hayman said...

Yes i heard youre house hunting!! Lucky!! and i am excited for you guys :o) sorry about the other night when you guys were out and about around here- we were totally lame and already in bed getting our beauty sleep for snowboarding the next morning. We'll be coming down soon to chill with you guys and michelle and scott :o)

Craig and Erin said...

Oh my gosh! Could our cousin be any cuter! So so cute!

Heidi said...

He's just getting so big! As far as house hunting goes, I'm not sure you'll find one that's totally perfect in every way. Of course, you need to be satisfied. :) I'm glad to see you're doing well.