Friday, August 29, 2008

Kaden is 1 month old!


Kaden turned 1 month old on Wednesday. He is growing so much. He has already grown out of the newborn clothes and is wearing 0-3 month clothes. I look at his little face and I feel like he looks more grown up every day. He is starting to notice that Rob and I exist. Up to this point Kaden was not really aware of his surroundings and pretty much just wanted to sleep all of the time. Now he is starting to get a little personality. Rob was trying to rub his face and Kaden kept pushing his hand away. It was so cute that he could express he didn't like that. Having my baby grow up is so exciting, but at the same time it is the worst thing in the world. It makes me so sad to think that eventually he won't be a baby anymore.

Rob helped Kaden welcome in football season with a little pre-season 49ers game and some hotdogs on the grill. Don't my boys look cute in their matching outfits.

Rob and I were really bored a few days ago and went for a drive up Immigration Canyon. It was really pretty and Kaden usually sleeps whenever he is in the car, so it was a relaxing drive. The view was great. I felt like I could see forever.

After Rob goes to work in the morning, Kaden takes Rob's spot in the bed. I try really hard to make Kaden sleep in his crib at night but in the morning I just love to cuddle with him.

Last weekend my family took my brother Matt up to Utah State. I am super proud of him. Good Luck Matt!

6 comments:

Calli Hayman said...

He is so freakin cute! I can't believe its been a month either! I feel like it was yesterday that i got the text that said he had arrived! PS hope to see you thurs :o)

Melissa said...

Cute cute! He's still so little. Ty missed those big mountains! Enjoy them for us!

Jeff and Emily said...

Oh man...it's been a month already? Wow. That is crazy. He is of course as adorable as ever. I'm happy Matt is up in Logan. I'm sure that will be a great spot for him. Hope you are coming on Thurs!

Avree said...

Oh he is so cute! The picture of him laying on Rob's chest is so sweet! Enjoy that while it lasts, Spencer is too big to lay on my chest now! I can't wait to see him (and you and Rob) again!

kjohnson said...

I'm so glad that you've had so much fun with him. The time goes by so fast, and unfortunately it doesn't slow down, so eat it up! We miss you here at work, and hope things are going well. Let us know if you need anything!

Michelle said...

He is so cute. I want to see him so bad.