Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy 5th Wedding Anniversary




August 8th was our 5th wedding anniversary. Rob got me these beautiful flowers and we went to dinner at Magleby's Oyster Bar and Grill. Rob is so cute! I can always count on him to buy me the most beautiful flowers on special occasions! I can't beleive how much has happened over the last 5 years. We have lived in 5 different apartments (not to mention living with Rob's brother, Rob's parents, and my Grandma during the semester I was an intern). We have lived in St. George, Logan, and Orem. I graduated college, and Rob will graduate in the Spring. I have had 6 jobs and Rob has had 4 jobs (got to love those part time college jobs!). And best of all, we had our first child. Overall it has been a fun and ever-changing 5 years. We look forward to MANY MANY more!

7 comments:

Avree said...

What gorgeous flowers! Happy anniversary! I hope you and the baby are doing well, you look awesome! We want to have a shower for Holly soon, hopefully we can work something out so we can see you!

Heidi said...

Wow - 5 years! That's a long time! It's weird to think we're old enough to have been married that long.. and look at all the kids! Congrats, Katy. I'm glad you're so happy - you deserve the best.

Jeff and Emily said...

I can't believe we've been married 5 years. Everytime I think about it, I'm like Whoa! You guys are awesome. I'm so glad you are happy with your life and you have a GREAT hubby and a beautiful son. You deserve nothing but complete happiness. I love you guys!!

Calli Hayman said...

Yay new mommy and daddy! congrats you guys! i can't believe time goes by that fast!! it seems like last week we were all moving down to st george!! i'm so happy for you two! and you have a cute son! i love you guys!! :o)

Robyn Reynolds said...

Congrates Katy! That's a long time. I am glad you were able to come to the shower so I could see your beautiful baby boy.

Annette said...

It seems like yesterday when I think of you guys dating down here at Dixie. We knew you were something special that first night Rob brought you over and you played dress ups with the girls. We are so blessed to have your little family in our lives! We love you guys!!

Dellany Higby said...

What's up pretty lady! So I guess this is blog stalking, but I can't believe you have been married for 5 years and have a beautiful baby! It is so weird, we are all growing up or something hehe.