Sunday, September 13, 2009

Post O' Nothing Much!

I can't believe it has been a month since my last post. I don't think we have been up to much since I have no new pictures on my camera. We did go up to Logan over Labor day weekend so Rob could go dove hunting with his Dad and Brother. They were pretty successful with hunting the doves, but Rob's pride and joy was the skunk he shot. He said it was a little to close for comfort, so he shot it, but afterwards he regretted it because it stunk for what seemed like miles.
We also bought a new car (that is probably what has been taking up all of our free time...I hate car hunting!). We decided we needed something a little bigger for house and yard stuff, so we bought a GMC Envoy. Hopefully it turns out to be a good car for us!

6 comments:

Avree said...

How fun to get a new SUV! I suspect Rob is like Matt and made you look at and test drive a million cars before he could decide on one. Tell Rob congrats on the skunk, that cracks me up!

Sariah said...

Ok, so the whole part about the skunk, hillarious! They are wretched animals anywho. But I must say I was a little perplexed at the thought of hunting doves. Those beautiful white birds who's symbol to mankind is peace?! I hope they have some good meet on their little birdy bones, because that almost, almost makes it ok in my mind, almost.
Fun, a new car! Too bad it's not a mullet (aka "Golden Mullet"), you would a been a fan.

Seth and Kara Farnsworth said...

Sweet, I love getting new cars. So, I had to outrun a skunk back in August when I was in UT, it sprayed and was disgusting. I wish I would've had a gun with me. Also, yes, I believe you are correct, flated is the past tense of flatus. I say it all the time.....

ChristySteed said...

Man what is it with men and their hunting! Carver shot a bull elk this year! I'll have to tell him about the skunk!!!

Anonymous said...

Tell Rob his buddy Jay Orfield says hello!

Michelle said...

Yeah! It is always fun getting new car. Now you have a new car and new house that I have not seen :(