Tuesday, July 14, 2009

We went to Riverdale a couple weeks ago. It is a hot springs about 45 minutes north of Logan. It is so nice because the water is like a warm bath. Kaden loved it.






Aren't life jackets so funny. Kaden looked like this little body and head in a big, blue pillow.

We had a great time with Rob's bro Ryan, his wife Christy, and their kids Porter, Dakota, and Zoe.

Rob was so happy Kaden was big enough to go down the slide. When we went last year, Kaden was only 6 weeks old and we didn't even take him in the water. This year it was a lot more fun.
When Rob would take Kaden down the slide, he would barely even go into the water. With me on the other hand, it seemed like I was pushing him under to save myself. I obviously wasn't meaning to drown the poor child, but I felt like the current would suck me under. I would try to hold him high above my head, but it didn't work. After two turns with Mom, we voted Dad was better suited for the water slides.

3 comments:

Avree said...

How fun! I've never been to Riverdale but I've heard about it and I want to go sometime. Kaden is getting so big! He's looking more like Rob to me these days, he's such a cutie!

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun day! We definitely need to go sometime, especially since we're only like an hour away from it. I bet my Brandt buddy would love the slide!

Brian and Emily said...

Well when he grows out of that life jacket know that Josh has hand me downs!! you guys looked like you had a lot of fun!!