Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Kaden getting into trouble and quick trip to St. George

Here is Kaden getting into trouble. I thought he was going to cry when I looked over and saw Kaden under his carseat...instead he was laughing.

We headed down for a swim in St. George last week. It was a quick trip, but still fun. Thanks Vest Fam for the fun couple of days! Kaden loved swimming. He and his cousin Boston had a great time swimming while all the other kids were at school. ( Ahhh... to be under 5 yrs old again. Those were the days!)

4 comments:

Carly said...

Can't wait to see you guys this weekend...I'm assuming you'll be at Em's shower? Anyway, I love the pics of Kaden. He's a total babe!

Avree said...

Cute pics! The one of Kaden and the carseat made me laugh out loud! I'm glad you guys had fun in St. George, it's so nice down there.

Michelle said...

Looks like fun in SG. Wish I was there right now in the warm weather by the pool. That pic of kaden in the carseat is so funny

Heidi said...

What a stud muffin. He's so cute! Love the car seat action. What a funny kid!