Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Big Boy Bed For the Birthday Boy

Kaden is 2!!!!!
I can't believe my baby is a little boy. He is definitely growing up too fast! He refuses to sit in his high chair, insists on drinking from a cup rather than a sippy, and waves "night night" to me before lying down in his twin bed. What's left of my baby? Ah yes... diaper changing. At least I still have that to hold on to. Lucky, lucky me!

Here is Kaden's first night in his new bed. He was sooo excited.
Here is Kaden at 9:30 p.m.

And here he is at 8:00 a.m


That first night went great. Since then he has fallen out of bed once, came into our room at 3:00 a.m. asking for water once, and slept on the floor by his bed once. I never know what to expect each night, but so far so good.

Here is Kaden's Birthday party.
Thanks everyone for coming!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE GUY!

4 comments:

Avree said...

Wow I can't believe he's already 2! I'm so glad you still get to change diapers, I'm still holding onto that also. He looks so cute in the birthday pictures, I love his huge smile!

Robyn Reynolds said...

Tonight will be Ava's first time in a big girl bed. I am nervous. Happy Birthday Kaden!

Michelle said...

He sounds an aweful lot like Kyler. Insisting on being a big boy!!

Unknown said...

SO CUTE!!