Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Where Did You Get That????

On the way home from church two days ago, I pulled Kaden out of his carseat and he handed me a soggy peice of seasame seed bun. I was so confused where he got that. Then I see him chewing. I pry open his mouth and find peices of hamburger! I tried to scoop it out, but he fought me by turning his head left and right and swallowed before I could get it out. The most disgusting part of this story is that I can not remember the last time I fed Kaden a hamburger in the car. He must have pulled the old burger from down by the seat belts.

Today Rob vaccumed out the car and Kaden's seat. Hopefully no more mystery snacks!

5 comments:

The Jensen's said...

My kids are always pulling snacks out of random places. This is so funny and your not alone!!

Angie O said...

Hahahaha! That is too funny!

kjohnson said...

Wow. That's a good one. He was just saving it for later! :)

sariah buntjer said...

Ha ha ha, That's AWSOME! The 'ol snack'n on a burger from the Car creavices trick eh?! He was probably just bummed he got caught and his secret stash was cleaned out. Ha ha ha!

Michelle said...

Ha ha ha. That is so funny. And it gets worse with each kid. Scott doesn't get how my car gets so messy but it is because he is not hauling them around .