Friday, January 22, 2010

Viva Las Vegas

We headed down to Las Vegas for our nephew Keegan's baby blessing. Here is Rob, his brothers, and his dad looking pretty sharp.

Our little family.

While in Vegas we hit the strip and did a little sight seeing. Here is Kaden with a little lion cub at the MGM Grand.

Here we are at the M & M gift shop.


We went to the Silverton and saw a bunch of animals (stuffed of course). Kaden growled at everything.

There was also a huge fish tank with fish bigger than Kaden.


Vegas was tons of fun! Thanks Bodily family for a fun time!

Here is a little bit of what Kaden boy has been up to.
I found him with my snow boots and work name badge on. He had my purse too, but lucky for him, he put it down before I could snap a picture and save it to ruin his life in 15 years.

Kaden has also been crawling into anything he can fit in.
A diaper box...

His Wagon...

And the kitchen cupboards...

Kaden also saves time in his busy schedule to bust a move whenever he can.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

He is too funny. What a little character! Love that he growled at the animals!

Craig and Erin said...

Love it! We had a ball in Vegas with you! Short trip!

Avree said...

Vegas looks like fun and Kaden cracks me up! I LOVE the one of him in the boots with your name badge, that is so funny!

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! What a cutie your little one is. Vegas looked like tons of fun! You're right, uncle Eddie and the boys do look pretty sharp.

Jennifer Ames said...

Wow! He is so big! You guys look great!

Angie O said...

I can't believe how big Kaden is getting! He is such a cutie pie! Looks like you've been busy since I moved.
Well, I'm glad you finally commented on my blog because your address link somehow got off my list and I didn't realize it! I will re-add it so I can get all the updates :)

Michelle said...

He is getting so big and is so handsome. It looks like you guys had a good time on your trip. I am sad that we missed you guys this weekend. I'll call you soon to get together....as soon as my kids get rid of this junk.