Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Big Move

We made the big leap and bought our first home last Wednesday. It was really exciting and a little stressful as well. It has been quite the busy week moving all of our stuff and trying to get organized. It has been really fun though. We like our new neighborhood so far. There are kids everywhere, so that is nice. We will be in a blogging slump for a few weeks until we are able to get the internet installed, so come visit us in person. We would love to see you all!

4 comments:

Angie O said...

That's so exciting! Do you feel like real grown-ups now? :)

Avree said...

How fun! I can't wait to see your new house! I bet it's so nice to have more room!

Calli Hayman said...

Yay! I want to come see your new home!! And the girls night was way fun lets do it again soon!!

Michelle said...

I am so excited for you guys and your new house. I want to see it sometime! You need to post pics of it!