Friday, January 2, 2009

New Background for a New Year

Rob wanted a turn to choose the blog background. I told him he could pick whatever he wanted...so we ended up with footballs. We will keep the footballs until after the superbowl, but then it is my turn to choose the background.

We decided that we are officially old. We went to bed at ten on New Years and didn't feel bad about it. I guess it is ok because both of us had to get up early to get to work, so by ten, we were pretty tired. We had a great new years day because we got to sleep in (for all you new parents out there, that means 8:00, right?) and we actually had the day off work together. Rob and I seldom have the same days off from work, so it was great.

3 comments:

kjohnson said...

You cannot feel old yet, that's my job...because it's the sad sad truth. I'm glad you got a day off together, and we'll work on getting you guys ready for future holidays! ;)

Brian and Emily said...

Yeah, 8:00 am is awesome. Josh usually get up around 7:30 am. Anytime you can sleep in or take a nap cherish those momments, I am currently loseing the battle with afternoon naps :(

Heidi said...

Old farts. I guess having a kid will do that to you. Jes' joshin'. Heck, I'd love to go to bed at 10 every night. New Years isn't the funnest holiday anyway. I'm glad you didn't feel bad about it. Nice background. I would never leave that up. You're a good sport!