Sunday, November 16, 2008

It has already started. Kaden is officially on Rob's team. I thought that I would have been able to win him over, but after what I saw yesterday, I realize it is hopeless. Kaden is offically All Boy! Here he is with his pants unbuttoned watching football. When I saw this I had to take a picture!

Kaden has been learning lots of new tricks. Here he is holding his bottle, well sort of.

He loves playing with his toys. He can hit at them all day.

He loves to play with his Dad.

He fell asleep in the car with his hand on his toy. I thought it was so cute.

I am in love with babies with binkees in their mouths. It is soo cute.



Kaden loves playing with this baseball boy (not doll, baseball boy).

7 comments:

Angie O said...

What a cute boy!

Carly said...

Robbie says that the only way he could be more "all boy" is if he had his hand down his unbuttoned pants! I laughed so hard when I saw that picture! Too funny!

Avree said...

Haha what a cute "all boy"! I know I always say this but he is changing so much! I also love babies asleep with binkies, it's so cute! We're hoping we can see you guys soon, hopefully sometime over the holidays if you're up visiting Rob's family in Cache Valley you can stop by!

Jeff and Emily said...

So cute! I need to see him soon. I can't belive how much he looks like Nathan in the picture where he is wearing the orange shirt. It's like, spitting image. Adorable as always!!

Calli Hayman said...

yes its a baseball boy katy- not a doll! thats so funny! he's freakin cute! we should have a dinner night at mine or emilys and all get together so me and em can play with him!! :o)

Robyn Reynolds said...

I can't believe how big he is getting and all the tricks he can do.

Heidi said...

He's getting so big! Boo for boys and their football.